Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letters to Mr Thew

Mr Thew asked the children to write him a letter about what they liked to do in the weekends. Here are a few of their letters.


Dear Mr. Thew

On sunny bright Saturdays my most favourite thing to do is going to Totara Park for bushwalks with my dog Hunter, my mum, my dad, my brother, my cousin, my aunty and my uncle. I like it there because there are lots and lots of trees and flowers. Also, I love hearing lots of different types of birds like sparrows and blackbirds. When we’re out I sometimes feel free and like I’m flying up, up and away into the clouds with the wonderful breeze, but unfortunately I’m not. The most favourite thing for me is to smell the fresh breeze gliding through my face like a hot air balloon landing on the ground. The other thing I like is feeling and touching the beautiful extraordinary nature!!!

Yours sincerely,
Arabella



Dear Mr. Thew

On a sunny day my mother and I go to the Hill Rd park. I also bring my scooter and go down an amazing long curvy hill! To feel the wind stroking my hair. Eventually I stop to have some food. After, I go on the playground and go on the slide it’s so big. Once I’m up there I go straight down to feel the lovely breeze in my face. It went super fast. I imagined that I was swimming in the beach. Because the wind was crazy! I went on there ten times!!! It was surprisingly really FUN!!!

Yours sincerely
Precious



Dear Mr Thew

On an awesome weekend, my uncle and aunty drove me and my brother to the museum. It was
as big as a space rocket. I liked the dinosaur bones the most. When I saw the TRex I got frightened.

After that I saw the samurai sword. It was as sharp as a stegosaurus thorn. They are so sharp they could easily kill you.


Yours sincerely

Ezekiel

No comments:

Post a Comment